rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Jose, Costa Rica Trip Report (February 2017)

San Jose, Costa Rica Trip Report (February 2017)

Quote: (03-14-2017 06:05 PM)Slam Wrote:  

OP - Like other guys I am wondering about the gringo factor. Many people say too many gringos are in the entire country... Is San Jose already overrun? What took you there in the first place?

Slam,

I never gave much thought to Costa Rica in the past. However, I found a cheap flight to San Jose and I was encouraged by my friend's report (a forum travel vet) on San Jose so i wanted to check it out. I left my return ticket open and I ended up heading to Lima for the second part of my trip. So it also proved to be a decent stopover in route to South America.

There are a ton of Gringos in Costa Rica. As I mentioned, it is a safe and somewhat exotic destination for people who don't travel as much as in our travel community. My main point in my report is that there are a lot of foreigners, but not the type that present much competition (in San Jose). People are quite use to Gringos and the English levels are probably the highest in the region.

Messages In This Thread