rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dark circles under eyes

Dark circles under eyes

I've battled dark circles my whole life. I've experimented with alot of different remedies.

After many years of trial and error, I have discovered the single greatest way to reduce and remove these ugly dark circles..

Go to bed earlier. Staying up after midnight really messes my eyes up. When I fall alseep before 10pm, they are just about gone.

Quote: (01-30-2012 10:56 PM)DecoHappy Wrote:  

I won't waste time with the "eat clean / drink water / get plenty of sleep" stuff. Y'all already know that. Or should.

I've had dark circles under my eyes since childhood. Now I'm 54 and they aren't getting better.

Jeez, I wonder why they aren't getting better?!?!? [Image: monkey.gif]

They will only change if you make a change to your routine.

The most important thing you can do to help dark circles is to get better sleep. (For most people)

But, as you say, you "won't waste time" with that stuff. Why not? Your 54 years old and your strategy is not working?

Why not try the most basic, fundamental, time-tested cure for your problem?

Food, water, sleep is to your body.....

what,

Gas, oil, coolant is to your car.

If your car in not working, you check the basic, fundamental stuff first.

If your body is not working, you start with the basic stuff.

You can't abuse your body for decades and then think you can go to 7-11 to buy some cream for .99 cents that will make it all go away instantly.

If it was that easy, we would all be beautiful.

If your can afford it, have cosmetic surgery.

Messages In This Thread