rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Beijing China Datasheet
017 Beijing China Datasheet
All I'll say, man, is that if you look, they're out there. Not at Vic's or Mixx and based on your luck of the draw, maybe not even the venues that arent rehashes of 2006 Beijing. But they exist, in droves. However, just rolling solo up to a night spot...probably not gonna yield amazing results.

One of my exes, for whom I have understandable one-itis to a degree, is the best looking, most complete girl I've ever dated. She has it all. I honestly fucked up a bit letting her go (I wasn't ready to commit, mostly because I was involved with someone else more seriously). She's a Shenyang gal who works in the movie industry, one in which I've spent a lot of time myself. Super looking girl, very fair complexion, killer body, big chest, tight elsewhere, masters degree yadayada. Dunzo, so whatever.

I've seen bunches of great gals in BJ at various industry events, both for the entertainment industry, and when I've been in town for VC conferences. Open, down to meet up later, etc. But unlike you, I do speak some Chinese, have some permanence in China (demonstrably), etc. I don't know if it affected your results - but humility is important in China, no matter what super rich kids do. It matters.

I'll send you my WeChat, not sure what happened with the group, but not everyone is a fit - I wasn't either, though there are some good guys in there.

Take your experience not as categoric. Its anecdotal. And flying solo, not speaking Chinese, not knowing a city, and still ending up with a good looking girl whose company you enjoyed - it doesn't sound like such a trainwreck of a trip to me. Many guys have visited China and gone home with less.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread