rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

So,

I'll be leaving San Francisco soon. I was here for just a few days, without the explicit purpose of skirt chasing, but I had to go out at least once just to check out the environment, as a sociological experiment.

And that is what I did, with the great stein, who was a host nothing short of amazing.

We went out bar hopping on the venues there at Polk Street (Hemlock, Lush Loune and another one I can’t recall).

So, I’ll start with some freeform exposure of my impressions, with the disclamer that I only spent a few days, and only went out at night once, on a packed Saturday.

I spent most of my time roaming the city and sightseeing during the day. From early on, I had the impression that the level of talent was low. Face and body –wise, girls seemed very bland. I wouldn’t say “ugly”, but I didn’t see anything worth pursuing with much gusto, but I wondered if it would be any different at night. It wasn’t.

Some very much needed note on where I stand: I’m used to Brazilian girls (especially from Rio) and the hardcore psycho-bitches from Hawaii, where I lived for a while.

In my short stay, I felt that the biggest problem with San Francisco is the lack of talent. Girls, look-wise, are mediocre at best. I didn’t feel inspired to push it at all with them.

But I can say that I was very amazed and even happy to realise that girls here are very friendly, easy to open and they will easily indulge in conversation. All that lacks is motivation to actually invest much in them, as they are not that attractive.

I might be biased because of Hawaii. Quality looks-wise was never a problem, the local girls are complete stunners. But they were also the worst breed of female I have ever had the displeasure to deal with, all due to their extreme bitchiness and lack of human feelings.

In San Francisco the girls were very friendly and indulging. It was very relieving for me, to approach girls and don't be scolded straight away. I could open them by being nice and friendly, who'd guess? I haven't been able to do that in a while. I’d say they’d be good friends... but that is not what we expect from girls, right?

There are plenty of Asian (not half as good looking as their Hawaiian counterparts), Indian, Black and Hispanic girls as well, which I found a very interesting experience. I’ve never approached an Indian girl before. Cool.

San Francisco was quite a sausage fest, but guys were less aggressive and threatening then what I had to deal with in the recent past. The guys seem to lean more to the soft side, as I approached a good number of girls with boyfriends, even right next to them, and they didn’t react in any way. Cool!

I had the impression that the girls were (way) easier than Hawaii, but not as easy (at least in kissing) as in Brazil. I had the impression that if I was to spend a fair amount of time here, it wouldn’t be that hard to get laid (unlike in Hawaii, where I had to work like a mule under the whip). The problem would be more to be motivated, as there aren’t many attractive girls. The ratios aren’t good -too much guys around- but they didn’t seem threatening enough to seem like competition. (Competition in Hawaii was fierce. Back home competition is not much of a problem for me).

That is a simple sketch of my humble stay in the city.

I just have to emphasize that Stein was a great host and buddy, and I am very pleased to have such a great medium as this forum that can link up people that share simila interests like that. It is good to make friends in such random circumstances.

Messages In This Thread