rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Republicans Hate This, But Like This?

Why Do Republicans Hate This, But Like This?

Quote: (01-29-2012 11:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't mean to turn this into a race thread, but I believe they really dislike black people, no matter the fact that they will claim to have a "black friend".

I read an interesting article today..

Quote:Quote:

In response to the apparent triumphs of the sixties, mass imprisonment became a way of reimposing Jim Crow. Blacks are now incarcerated seven times as often as whites. “The system of mass incarceration works to trap African Americans in a virtual (and literal) cage,” the legal scholar Michelle Alexander writes. Young black men pass quickly from a period of police harassment into a period of “formal control” (i.e., actual imprisonment) and then are doomed for life to a system of “invisible control.” Prevented from voting, legally discriminated against for the rest of their lives, most will cycle back through the prison system. The system, in this view, is not really broken; it is doing what it was designed to do. Alexander’s grim conclusion: “If mass incarceration is considered as a system of social control—specifically, racial control—then the system is a fantastic success.”

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/at...z1krmPSApl

I don't mean to turn this into a politics thread, but I think left wingers and supporters of Occupy Wall St and other such horseshit are really really REALLY dumb.

About that stuff, anyway.

Meanwhile, why are more black people in jail than white people? Well, here's the answer:

Black people commit more crimes.

However -- and stupidity isn't an exclusive characteristic of left wingers -- if you got rid of really stupid laws, such as 3 strikes or the truly insane idea of "felony possession of drugs" when you just have amounts that are for personal use, the prisons would clear out.

Frankly I think all drugs should be legalized (except for crack) sold by government stores, and taxed to high heaven.

But if you go out, try and kill a gang rival, and wind up killing an innocent 5 year old, you should be put in a 6 x 6 windowless room without a bed, chair, and just a bedpan...forever.

Messages In This Thread