rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Quote: (03-23-2010 01:06 PM)JoeSea Wrote:  

Damn, this is good info, (not the aquagirl part... although that was a nice tip) about music conferences in general being sausage fests. I live in Austin and just got through a week of SXSW. On paper it looks like a bad ass time with all sorts of opportunities for drunken debauchery with the ladies, but every year I come away thinking "Damn, that was a sausage fest, and the girls that did show up looked like haggard/weathered coked up party girls". Maybe its the lack of big name performers and the fact that for the most part, the artists showing up are underground.

I was thinking of hitting up Mutek in Montreal because that seemed like a good time and a good reason for making a trip. Im taking a step back and rethinking things now.

I think music festivals are a whole different type of animal because ACL in Austin is sat.ur.a.ted with FINE ass women from all over that are in town to sew royal oates.

So does SXSW suck?

Messages In This Thread