rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Trump China Policy Thread

The Trump China Policy Thread

Quote: (02-12-2017 10:45 PM)jj90 Wrote:  

Your point on confronting the situation is valid. There will always be war. Nobody denies that. If the end result of Trump's administration's policies is war with China, are you willing to pay the price personally? If not, STFU. The biggest cucks of all are those who would ask others to die for their own safety/ego/agenda.

Apparently, you didn't or couldn't read that key point that I was making. I'd ask you to go find a veteran close to your location and ask him if he thought war is glorious. He may say necessary, but never glorious.

I disagree that the govt in China is permanent. As you yourself said, the populace there is what the Chinese govt themselves really fear.

BTW, you can read all you want on RVF and google as much as you want. Unless you have spent actual time in China, around the Mainlanders, and the overseas Chinese themselves, you are no authority on China.

If you are such a person with intimate knowledge, then congrats! I hope you had a fun time. If not, you've heard the old quote about opinions are like assholes and smelling like one.

How do you cope with RVF when you get upset over something like this? I don't partake in the Jew arguments on here but I wonder how you'd react to it. [Image: lol.gif]

You chime in with this chip on your shoulder, perhaps from banging too many asian chicks and fell in love with them, I don't know what but you have a between the lines anger here.

I should go to see a veteran and ask what war looks like? Such an idiotic statement based upon emotion. I'm not a GI Joe wannabe from bumfuck nowhere.

Saying I should be a cuck for some so-called fantasy war you're envisioning with China is hilarious. there will be no war my friend, only dead and dying.

Britain had history with China long before the current political climate. I understand how they think and react, I don't need to go over there, fuck a few random chicks and eat rice with sauce on it to understand how a country ticks on a global scale or how they want outsiders to perceive them in a certain way. I have no interest in going to China as I dislike the government

In fact I plan on going to Mongolia instead. Nice place from what I've seen and read about.

You also should know mainlanders, Hk'ers and foreign based Chinese are different tribes. Foreign based Chinese from the motherland are either friendly or introverts towards other people outside of their race.

I can also tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese and korean writing too!

The Chinese Government is permanent except for the changes of regimes within the party where purges and imprisonment go hand in hand when the guy you're following gets replaced.

An ugly government presiding over an otherwise nice and docile country.

I believe one day there will be a flashpoint which escalates but to say Trump, a protectionist, is going to do it is just exactly what the hysterical leftwing facsists want you to believe.

The man is a one in a generation and we need him now.

Messages In This Thread