rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

Quote: (01-28-2012 06:57 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I was young when I visited so I can't give much input on what you are looking to find out. I just remember it was a hell of a cool city in terms of archiecture and lay out. Lots of hills and I know rent or buying homes is expensive as shit. I definitely want to go back and check it out. I do remember there being a ton of gays and homeless people as well. I saw more homeless in San Fran than in anywhere even in Brazil or the US. It had the biggest homeless population of anywhere I've been. You'd go into public restrooms in Fishermans Warf and there were hobos brushing their teeth in the bathrooms. At stop lights hobos try and wash your windows and expect money. It can get rather annoying. South Beach has a ton as well. Getting asked for ciggarettes 10 times a day while walking to work and lunch gets pretty annoying as well. Every now and then I'll buy one a tea or something like that at Davids cafe though if they are polite about asking.

Yeah. I actually have my spots and my connects out there. I just moved out of there last summer, and lived there for a few years, so I know where to go and what to see. I was just wondering if any guys on here had specific intel about a specific event or party going on. Most likely one of my friends out there would probably know the same thing. This forum is mad global so I figured it's worth checking here too just to have my bases covered.

Messages In This Thread