rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

I can confirm this works, and not just as the ladder climber. I was the boss at several previous jobs. I made a point of randomly buying a great office manager Panda Express orange chicken. Cost me all of $9 once a week to help make sure my right-hand woman was running the show properly. She was always grateful that I put the extra effort into making sure she had a little Saturday treat.

This also works as you're trying to climb the ladder too, no doubt.

I remember reading a study a few months back that found one of the most effective ways of being someone's "best friend" was to feed them regularly. They found it to be one of the most essential bonding experiences when you give people food. It is very primal and comforting at the same time.

Rep +1, in spite of the clickbait title. [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread