rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia Summer Advice

Russia Summer Advice

I remember a few years back when I was researching an apt. to stay in while visiting Minsk one of Oswald's old apartments was actually available for rent at a reasonable price.

Speaking of Oswald, he may have been one of the earliest "cold approach" PUA's...lol, check this excerpt from a biography written of him:

"Oswald basked in the attention of being one of Minsk's few foreigners, and its only American. He regularly made social calls to a girls' dormitory, near his flat.

"He would come without warning and knock at someone's door and say, 'Hello, here I am,'" says Inna Markava, an English-language translator who was a student at the time. "And that's it - spend two or three hours.
"He thought that he was the centre of the group," she says.
"I remember that we were in the room, sitting, and if he thought we had forgotten about him, he would immediately remind everybody, that he was there, that he should not be forgotten."

Oswald was assigned a third-floor apartment on Communist Street, a prestigious city-centre location. The KGB kept close tabs on Oswald, bugging his apartment and drilling a very small hole to record even his most intimate moments."

Messages In This Thread