rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where have you been dying to visit?

Where have you been dying to visit?

Paraguay. Been dying to get there, never made it on my last sojourn. Believe I've romanticized this country a bit in my head hopefully it won't disappoint. Looking at going late this year or next.

One one hand it sounds like it's hot, some tropical diseases, dirty, high crime, corrupt, and poorly maintained. From what I hear not many foreigners go or relocate there. Perhaps that's the appeal. Truly an off the beaten path; obscure isolated little country in the heart of South America. But then on the other hand it sounds like a "fairly" old school conservative culture that really embraces it's traditions. Only 7 million people in the entire country. And given all that I reckon the women would be pretty pleasant company. Beautiful natural sights; interesting wild animals. Kind of like a land that time forgot. Only one way to find out. I'd like to go out to the "Chaco", the cattle ranching territory and see how life is like.

A bit dated, but interesting.

And this of course.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Messages In This Thread