rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Updates in Mexico

Updates in Mexico

Quote: (01-11-2017 11:16 AM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

I speak intermediate-level Spanish, and I am either a 6 or a 7 looks wise. I'm a little bit overweight. My body type is a tad stocky as I'm meso-endomorph myself. But I wear clothes from European / European-influenced brands like Zara or Drape (I don't care for American brands as for me they're too casual, not to mention more loose fit).

Also, yes I have green eyes and dark blonde hair. And I am mixed race myself, being both Nordic and Borreby (at times I thought to myself "I wish I was Mediterranean" hahahahaha).

I've seen what you look like and you are definitely not a 6/7 -- more like a 5/6. The weight issue and the shyness is your detriment. But those things are fixable. You actually have a very special body type that requires a lot of considerations when building muscle, dieting, or losing weight. Click here for more.

As an aside, you ought to stop using human biodiversity terms to describe yourself. That's pretty aspy tbh. And technically those are subraces/sub-phenotypes, which wouldn't make you 'mixed race' in the contemporary sense. Just a pet peeve from me.

Best of luck.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread