rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Quote: (03-18-2010 06:48 PM)EndGame Wrote:  

The event with the best ratio that I know of is Aqua Girl - a lesbian / bi girl convention with a huge pool party (http://www.aquagirl.org/events). I happened to stumble into the tail end of their pool party one day and I was one of 4-5 guys there with about 40 women (mostly young, some MILFs).

Woah! Hold everything! That was suppose to be a secret man! :-) What are you doing man!!

Damn, this was my one buffet of debauchery the entire year for me in Miami Beach - while everyone is so focused on WMC, F1 races in Montreal, and New Years Eve in New York City - I wait patiently every year like a kid does for x-mas for the AquaGirl event in Miami.

Just imagine, 1 week long of you being surrounded by hundreds, and I mean hundreds of women, with near ZERO cocks besides you!! Its the total opposite of a cock-fest, I call it a clit-fest!

Here's the catch, if you are man, good luck getting through teh door - does not matter if you have tixx - luckily, I have Miami Beach locked down, and all those cats working in these hotels are my "dawgs". - So, I managed to "sneek-in" at most events.

I was there last year, and I kid you not - I was at a pool party - there must of been easily 200+ drunk bi-girls, and I was the only cock (at least that I saw) in the whole entire olympic sized pool since you had to buy tixx in advance online for it!! LOL - yeah, good times! It was intimidating I have to tell you, but I played it mega cool and represented!

One point, I was walking around with a hard-on, I had to place 2 towels around me to not be noticed. rotflmao! Talk about getting dirty looks!

Sure, most are lesbians, and you better not be caught hitting on them, they hate that shit -(they are lesbos after all, you are competition to them regardless) but if you play the cool, easy-going guy who supports breast cancer awareness and blah blah blah - you may just find yourself having a 3-some sooner than you think ;-)

This is where I put on all those bullshit pins with pink ribbons, cancer awareness - womens rights pins and womens' movement pins on my shorts and wear the "live strong" wrist bands - they love that.

Damn!! The jig is up!! fuck!

Messages In This Thread