rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What about China?

What about China?

I'll agree with many of the things you said (spitting, rude, dirty, staring blah blah). However, anyone who has LIVED in China will tell you the Chinese food in China is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the crap you order in the West. The author on the wordpress link cries that you can't find Kung Pao Chicken anywhere in Shanghai. That is absolutely laughable. It is not called Kung Pao Chicken in China, if you know the good dishes you will love the food, if not then you can end up with something scary. He also claims Shanghai is northern china (it's eastern) and Sichuan province is northern China (it's western). I'll admit some of the nightmares he discusses do exist there. Again China is a VERY different place, many peeps will hate it. My only advice would be someone who travels in any country for a few weeks doesn't make them an expert. I lived there 5 years and i'm not an expert, it was tough, I hated it at first but once you learn the ropes, the language, and culture it's not that bad. If you want to fly somewhere to bang asians quickly then Thailand and the Phillippines are probably a better bet, and they are easier to navigate (more developed tourism and better English spoken).
Sorry for the long post.

Messages In This Thread