rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your lifestyle goals for 2012?

What are your lifestyle goals for 2012?

Quote: (01-22-2012 03:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I have decided to create this thread so we can write down our goals on here and then check it at the end of the year to see if we made it happen. Remember if a goal is not written, then it is not really a goal.

Last year i had some goals that i kept on procrastinating, however this year i am looking to take them more seriously and i am telling myself that i cant slack this year. Things must get done and thats it.

Some of my goals for this year:

1. Learn Muay thai or boxing

2. Learn french (Fuck, i need to get the basics at least)

3. Go to Cuba after September (Cuba is one of these countries that you must visit before you die)

4. Continue on working out everyday or minimum 4 times a week

I am going to limit myself to these 4 goals, i dont want to write a bunch of things and then dont keep up with them. I think 4 goals for this year should be pretty attainable (i have got other (financial) goals but they are more personal and i prefer not to write them on here).

Anyway feel free to share your goals and at the end of the year, we see how much of a lazy bastard you were. NO procrastination and NO slacking off.

French is also on the top of my list. I have already started with Pimsleur, and I have a grammar book and flash cards.

I hope to go to France in the spring/summer, and then to montreal to study with classes.

Seems like everywhere I travel people are speaking french.

Also, I am conversational in Spanish, and many of the basic with French are the same.

Messages In This Thread