rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (01-08-2017 09:50 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

How do African-Americans and Latinos fair?

Probably not well. Mongolians are the most racist of Asian peoples. (Google "Tsagaan Khass" or "Dayar Mongol"). I don't know if most Mongolians would see a Latino guy as being white or not. They have a certain respect for Russians (the older generation sometimes calls them "Noble Brothers / Cousins"), but generally the issue for most mongols is the fear that their blood will be diluted. There's only about 3 million Mongols in the world - Honestly I don't really blame them too much.

The cosmopolitan, urban upper class are generally quite embarrassed by the racism of your average Mongol, but I've still heard shocking stuff even from them. I asked my Mongolian girlfriend whether she's ever heard of a Mongolian girl dating a black guy and she said that the only girl she ever heard of doing it was pretty much mocked by all of their extended social circle. I'm sure if it was a famous guy or something it would be an exception.

Honestly, wealth and status are what most Mongolian women care about. They're very concerned about what other Mongols think and everybody knows everybody else. If a non-Mongolian guy is seen as built, tough and rich, that may be enough... However, you'd probably never see a daughter of the "76" date a non-Mongol, except in secret.

Messages In This Thread