rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Father Figure Game" and "Older Man Fantasy Game" for Younger Guys

"Father Figure Game" and "Older Man Fantasy Game" for Younger Guys

^^ @XPQ22 -- great post -- that hit on so many salient points.

Your examples of projection and counter-projection are dead-on even outside Daddy context.

And your conclusion of "rule of the carrot" >>> "rule of the stick" rings true in my LTR experiences. Fun daddy vs. "supervisor" daddy.

Short flashes of anger, brief soft-nexts, keeping in shape, and great sex are the Proper Manifestations of daddiness. Emotional arcs.

Men, forever seeking to optimize, must avoid the Improper Manifestations: getting lazy (i.e. couch dad), overly critical*, predictable sex. Emotional flatline.

* Men being critical, having standards, calling her out when she steps out of line, and not having a default puppy-approval state are obviously good things that contrast with average guys' behavior. Though it's all to easy (in my experience) to "over-optimize" this and create a negative outlet and/or crutch of default criticism, negativity, and selfishness when things aren't exactly as I like. This can kill the romance, whereas the more natural original form can stoke it.

Messages In This Thread