rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini World Datasheet: Paradises and Honorable Mentions

Mini World Datasheet: Paradises and Honorable Mentions

I do not speak Spanis or Japanese just Portuguese. Yes that would make sense the Japanese girls Ive hooked up with have all been 7s in my mind with one 8 but it was extremely easy. They are very open to sex and one night stands when on a date. Please note this was 7 years ago now so things have probably changed. I didnt take any girls home from clubs in Japan, just 1st dates from day & night game and a girl working in a hostel. I could only game English speaking girls but in Tokyo there are enough.
I try and stick to 1000£ a month in Eastern Europe which is plenty but double that for Japan. Eastern Europe has alot of English speakers in General but it varys from country to country for example most young Romanians speak English but daygaming Ukraine and Moldova there wont be many. Easier to find them in the clubs.

Messages In This Thread