rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Booked ticket to Bogota

Booked ticket to Bogota

Quote: (03-17-2010 12:26 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2010 10:03 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

To isolate - always be polite and just ask! "hey, I really like your gf, and she seems to like me, do you mind if I convince her to marry me tonight?" say something funny, and they will approve to take her someplace nearby to isolate. Always suggest a place where all her girlfreinds will at least be able to to see her - like a couch over, or the next table..never take her completely away - they will cockblock you!
Armanid27 I know you have a Spanish background do you do all of your approaches in Colombia in spanish or do you mix in English for exotic flavor?

Depends on the girl, and situation.

2 examples:

Ex 1: If I am approaching with day game at a cafe in Medellin, I approach in English at the higher end/upper class neighborhoods, and then apologize for forgetting I am not in New York - this immediately gives me social value as she will know I am foreign born (high value), and can speak fluent Spanish (very interesting man).

Ex 2: If I am in a remote city/small town where English is not spoken at all, then I approach in Spanish, but I do it with an accent as to immediately Identify myself as a foreigner from Puerto Rico or Spain.

Point being is that all women like something different than what they are used to hearing everyday, and somebody who speaks fluent Spanish is very interesting, especially with a foreign accent that does not label you another "perro Colombiano".

However, speaking the local language, and then moving on and actually picking up some local street slang helps build comfort and seal the deal 100x faster.

Messages In This Thread