rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

To NewDayNewFace: That's cool that you started out really grinding, selling cars. A lot of these kids who go to the top sales programs haven't grinded like that. But it's only good if you have no degree, and you should always be striving for more. You said it yourself, you were making $96k and were in the top three. Very hard to break deep into six figures with cars, plus like any B2C industry, has been killed by the internet. I bought my car a few years ago, walked into the dealership with a set price of how much I was willing to pay because I had seen hundreds of other models for sale on the internet.

I don't want to specify (slightly paranoid about identity), I've worked in a few industries that I've mentioned above-both good and bad. I made a lot of mistakes early on that I could have avoided if I had the right mentorship. I've gotten slimed a few times in sales too, so I know that you have to be interviewing the company as much as they interview you. Right now I have a seven figure quota. I've sold a few six figure deals when I was right out of college and got paid jack shit for them. Healthcare IT is a good field though, I have a big hospital that I can sign in 2017 which could be a seven figure deal.

TooFineAPoint: 4. Decision maker! You want the DM on the phone with you, the other three are useless. If you can't get him on the phone theres a high likelyhood you won't sell him, unless you InMail him on Linkedin. If you're looking at an organization that makes you cold call people without knowing those three things, run! They have no marketing whatsoever, buying a list is the most basic marketing function that a company could do.

Messages In This Thread