rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick up girls in Toronto english schools?

Pick up girls in Toronto english schools?

Quote: (12-20-2016 09:58 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Regardless of the OP's age or slight sense of autism I'm getting, picking up foreign chicks at English schools is actually a thing, and rarely talked about on RVF.

Hawaii for sure has a scene with numerous English schools that Japanese and even Scandanavian girls go to learn. I'm not sure if they're high school or college-aged but they are definitely lookin to hook up for the summer and sometimes in the evenings would even work for the clubs by handing out flyers and shit.
Cebu also has a scene for that for Koreans learning English, the more broke ones anyway.

Can confirm, good talent potential in Honolulu for Euro and Asian girls (at least when I was there a few years ago). Euro babes are mainly from the EF language school. They have a big dorm in Waikiki when many students stay for 1-4 weeks learning english. Most are in the 20-25 age range, either summer off from college, or post-college where they get their parents to buy them some english classes to help them prepare for work or further studies. Many very cute euro girls study there, Spain, France, Italy etc.

As for Cebu, I wrote about it a bit earlier in my Phils post, but in my experience Korean girls there very very hard to game and are heavily protected by their "oppas" - older "brother". Thirsty Korean dudes won't let you get anywhere near their women and they are rarely alone. If you spot one by herself, go for it! But Cebu doesn't have the best reputation in Korea and they are unlikely to be just wandering around solo.

Actually, you can have better luck gaming Korean girls studying English in..you guessed it...Honolulu! There is at least one school that I know of that imports dozens of korean girls every semester to learn english. I forget the name now, but could be a great source. Many are solo and looking for somebody to teach them english.

Messages In This Thread