rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you a bully at school?

Were you a bully at school?

Reminds me of my story in 5th grade. There was this kid who kept bullying me on the school bus I still remember his name its Carlos, I was scared of him for some reason. He used to physically bully me and you know whats worse the other kids stood there watched and laughed while he did this.. One day I couldn't take it anymore and I got up on the seat stood up and threw him a flying kick. He fell to the ground and started crying . That is probably my most alpha moment ever, after that day all the kids on the bus started showing respect for me and that Carlos guy would change his path whenever he saw me in school. The guy who used to pick on me every day did not pick on me ever again.

Our school was very interesting because it was 1st grade until 12th, a very niche school. 5th grade is when I turned from a loser to hero. I understood what got respect, the 7th and 8th graders would not let us play on the football field so I used to go pick up fights with them. Of course I got beat up, but I still got amazng respect people were like wow that guy has courage..

The girls who used to think I was some loser started coming and talking flirting with me etc.

Bullying is the lowest thing someone can do to you,.
5th grade is a turning point in my life.

Messages In This Thread