rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dilemma planning summer eurojaunt

Dilemma planning summer eurojaunt

Hello, I have about 2 years experience day gaming with around 10 lays from it (9 of them in the second year I was stationed in South Korea). I am still in the US army and planning my first eurojaunt for this summer. I am moving to a different duty station in august and plan to use all 45 of my accumulated vacation days, split between 2 countries, starting in June due to my work timetable.

I would LOVE to go to Zagreb and Belgrade, but according to Krauser, whose opinion I trust and hold in high esteem (I learned daygame primarily from his material), those cities empty out along with the rest of Yugoslavia during the summer when school is out.

As a result, I am falling back on splitting my time between Minsk and Kiev. My dilemma arises in that I don't know if these are viable daygame cities during the summer (or if they suffer the same fate as the aforementioned cities).

Also, I am left wondering if the quality girls in those cities are amenable to fast sex. I will only have about 3 weeks in each city. I imagine I could get laid more, albeit with less attractive women, in say Warsaw/Prague, which is my backup choice to Minsk/Kiev.

Thank you for any input or experience regarding this issue!

Messages In This Thread