rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should we brag about all the pussy we get to redpill men politically?

Should we brag about all the pussy we get to redpill men politically?

Quote: (12-01-2016 11:22 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Win the argument through actions, never by argument. If you set a good example, others will want to follow your lead. If you brag about your successes without proof, you'll either be doubted or written off as a braggart.

I think guys like Mike Cernovich, traveling around the world and being able to do whatever he loves is great.

Same thing with Scott Adams and that hot young girlfriend of his. Adams has pissed off so many people with his political analysis that his very lucrative speaking engagements have completely dried up. But he's still a multimillionaire having the time of his life with a hot young thing on his arms.

They are both big users of social media and use that to show the kind of lives they are living without the bragging part.

For me, personally, I don't really share my life so much on social media. I'm also not kicking ass at their levels yet. Maybe that'll be a goal of mine. Political troll/lifestyle social media.

For all the guys who are saying don't bring up politics because it might not get you laid are falling into the exact trap that Stefan Molyneux was talking about. No doubt that on an individual level you are optimizing your chances to get in a girls pants. But on a societal level you just are reinforcing the gynocracy that so many men here rightfully complain about.

I'm in my 40's. Roosh, and a lot of others guys as they get older see the pursuit of the bang as not a primary driver in life. I can understand that younger guys want to hide who they are to get the bang, but at my age and with the pussy I already get, IDGAF about blowing up my chances with a libtard female. In fact I enjoy doing it in grand fashion. Feels great to reject a girl because of her messed up politics.

And even more true is that is doesn't even necessarily lose you the bang (negging her (on politics) and being outrageously confident (in your own views) can be attractive to women- who would've thought? Oh, that's right, guys who know game). Maybe I'll post something in the Just Had Sex thread about last Friday night.

Messages In This Thread