rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conor Mcgregor motivational, the power of postive thinking?

Conor Mcgregor motivational, the power of postive thinking?

I enjoy playing tennis, one of the few highly adversarial zero-sum one-on-one sports out there.

In my three set matches I'll sometimes come up against guys who I think have better weapons than me but I'm able to figure out their danger zones and steer clear of them, find the weaknesses and exploit them. I play differently depending on my opponent.

Sometimes I find myself beating a guy who I would tip to beat me decisively if I was coaching him on what shots to hit and tactics to employ against someone like me. Too bad, they have to figure it out themselves. When they get exhausted after a long rally and give up you know they are about to lay down and get steamrolled.

It's not same level of physical animal intensity as boxing or UFC but the balance of talent, mental willpower and cunning make it a great sport to play.

Messages In This Thread