rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

I just left Peru a few days ago. I just fucked my second Peruvian girl (two days in a row) a few days before I left. That brings my notch count in Peru up to 2 girls (both Peruvian, twice each) in 14 weeks. One girl in Cusco from online game and one girl in Lima from daygame. I should point out that I went there for sightseeing and doing outdoor activities, learning some introductory Spanish, etc. Running game was not my main aim and was only an incidental activity that I spent a modest amount of time on.

On the way back to Australia I had an 18 hour over layover in Santiago, Chile so I forked out the $117 USD reciprocity fee (its only payable for Australian and Mexican citizens (only $23 for Mexicans) to leave the airport and spend a day in the city. I saw some landmarks, walked around the city, caught some trains ate some local food and gamed some girls.

In the rich parts of Santiago the talent was equal to the rich parts of Lima and had many attractive girls in the 6-8 range. In general the city was very modern with good public (fast, cheap and plentiful trains) transport and quite clean but more expensive than Peru. In stark contrast to Peru which on average had the unfriendliest locals out of all the countries I have visited, Chile had the friendliest locals of any country I have ever been to. In general people were very polite, eye contact and smiling was not uncommon, people were helpful and even the attractive girls in the 7-8 range were very humble and feminine and appreciative of my approach.

Although one day is not ideal to form a judgement, in stark contrast to Peru I would recommend Chile as a top game destination. Attractive women were plentiful and reacted very gratefully to small gestures like complements and buying them coffee, etc. People on average were well educated, younger people often spoke some English and in general people were curious and open towards foreigners. I will definitely return to Chile as I got a great vibe from the place from my one day sneak preview.

Messages In This Thread