rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Went out last night. I wasn't feeling great in terms of confidence and wasn't gonna go out, but decided I may aswell.

my first approach was on 2 girls sitting down who I overheard talking. One of them was ridiculously good looking. I opened them by asking where they were from since they weren't speaking English. The super hot one didn't speak any English, so I spoke with the other one. They were Spanish. I asked her what she done for a living, and what their plans were for the night, and why she was in this country, but the conversation, as is often the case, just didn't go anywhere, and I ejected when I ran out of things to say, plus her friends was obviously feeling a bit left out, not being able to understand anything, so it felt like the right thing to do.

Thoughts: I just don't seem to be getting better at conversation. Should I ask about their hobbies or something? It just feels so 'childish' to ask that sort of thing for some reason.

Next approach was in a different bar, and a girl standing with a friend had a red coat on. I just smiled at her and said ''Hey, You look like little red riding hood in that coat''. She was very hostile straight away, and said something like ''what do you want?!! You don't even know me'' with an attitude. Usually I try to see if I can at least practice to see if I can 'turn' these sorts of girls, but I just couldn't be bothered on this occasion and I turned my back to her as she was in mid-sentence, going off on me.

thoughts: I've made hundreds of approaches now, and I seem to be spotting a pattern that when opening girls with anything 'jokey', it needs to be something that is IMPOSSIBLE to be taken as any sort of insult. Maybe she thought I was making fun of her? Like 'little red riding hood' is some sort of an insult to her fashion sense? A similar thing happened a while ago when I teased a girl about her coat being real fur (using the phrasing I read from a pickup guru), and she was very hostile straight away. I honestly think maybe the VERY OLD SCHOOL OPENER of pretending to recognise the girl might be my new 'go too' for a while! I'm yet to get a 'bad' reaction from it, and it's actually how a girl opened me a while ago, and since most girls have good social skills, maybe it's a good opener! i dunno

Next approach was in that same bar, but on the little dancefloor area.

I usually read that compliment openers and telling the girl that you think she is hot are bad things to do, but at the same time, others tell me that it's fine and that I should experiment with different stuff, so I gave it a try.

There was a girl with gorgeous eyes and a pretty face. Probably about 19. A good decade younger than me

I just walked upto her and said ''You! Who are you?!'' She smiled and said, ''why do you want to know who I am?'' and I said ''Because I think you're fucking cute'' She laughed and said ''thanks!'' I asked her who she was with, but we got separated a few seconds later. I think one of her friends pulled her away.

I was thinking that maybe i'd blown it by telling her I thought she was cute. About 15 minutes went by and I was dancing in a difference area of the bar, and I noticed that the same girl just walked towards me from across the room in a direct path, not breaking eye contact. She walked up to me and didn't say anything. Just looked at me in silence fairly close to me. I just pulled her towards me and we made out.

And seconds after the kiss she said, ''wait there, i'm coming back in a minute''......I never saw here again [Image: sad.gif]

thoughts: Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her so soon without really talking much? Made her think I was only after one thing? But it's hard to NOT kiss someone when you think that you can. And why did she just stand there looking at standing so close without talking?

Next approach was another one on the dancefloor, but was an instant rejection. I just stuck my hand out and she was like ''Leave me alone'' lol.

My final approach was when I saw a hot girl in a fur jacket by the bar. I just said ''I bet you're hot in that!''. Was a bit drunk at this point so can't remember how the conversation went, but I remember her telling me she'd just broke up with her boyfriend. In the past, girls telling me this has lead to some success, so I was slightly optimistic. She seemed to like me at least somewhat, i think. I made her laugh out loud a few times. Can't remember what I said exactly [Image: sad.gif]

I remember her telling me that since her breakup she has no confidence and has low self esteem. This would probably be good if you were an expert at game and knew how to game girls with confidence issues, but I didn't know what to say in terms of using 'seduction', so I just done what came naturally and showed empathy and gave her a hug and told her she was cool. Probably the 'wrong' move at a guess?! [Image: sad.gif]

I was gonna try to spend more time with her, but she was only in there to pick her friend up and wasn't drinking and her friend was waiting for her so not sure what I could have done other than getting her number

Slightly jealous to find out this morning that a n old work mate who I was speaking too that night that I bumped into got laid. Don't know how hot the girl was, but still jealous. Trying to work my way into his social group to see if I can learn how he does it.

Messages In This Thread