rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamburg, Copenhagen, Malmo.

Hamburg, Copenhagen, Malmo.

Quote: (03-08-2010 11:02 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

I can't mae generalizations, to be honest and racism is not the issue. I have met quite a few danes over the years, but I don't live in DK, so I don't know. What I know is my experiences, I have liked and gamed a few of them and only got 1, even though I knew they were easily banging other guys, if they like them, they go after them and make sure they get their own satisfaction, most of the times dumping the chumps hehe

Scandis are all related, except finnish, but they are different as with all neighbours, so I wouln't say a swede is same as a dane or icelandic or norwegian.

What is different? their approach to gaming or being gamed or dating is more or less the same, but their tastes are varying.
For example, I think danes and norwegians are the best looking, and to norge girls I am handsome, but to danes, they might think i am or not, but my conquering attempts have always failed, bar 1 girl (awesome ass, BTW)

With norges I know what they like and understand their frame of mind better;

with finnish, they just all like me, i have a 100 success rate with the girls i truly liked and tried to get;

with swedish less because somehow I don't truly like their features (of course there are stunners)

with icelandics, my experience is much more reduced, so not really commenting.

But i will go ahead and say that during my university years I shared a house with a cool swedish guy, we were best friends and he introduced me to the scandi comunity in the NL, all parties etc, the majority of them were danes and even he being scandi used to complain a lot that it was sooo hard to make friends with danes, so it was not a matter of race or me alone, i think danes are tribal, NOT narrow-minded, just tough to enter their circle, humour and minds, there is nothing wrong with that, just they are like that, IMO.
Much more work and I was/am not willing to spend that much of time..that might be it.

Hey, yeah, I can to some degree see the danish girls being more the cynical and sarcastic types than those from the neighbouring countries. Seems the swedish are more the giggly types. But again, it would be a huge generalization.

I myself, am a huge fan of being lazy, when it comes to girls. But then again I do like the little challenge of going abroad and chase girls in faraway countries, with all the fun situations and quirkyness it entails.

Messages In This Thread