rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

This is thread ia not going in the direction i was hoping for. To Resume the situation, @Australia Sucks read some information about how easy is Cusco, He got excited, bought her ticket for six weeks, hire an spanish course in advance. He thought: I will bang tons of peruanas, learn Spanish,
Meet amazing places and enjoy my time. The expectations were extremely high.

When He came to Cusco, He faced that his reality was different, the girls were not cutie and easy as He expected. Then, the negativity invaded him, he blame the weather, hotels, service, tours,restaurants,girls, everything.

To analyze the problems He mentioned:

*Cusqueños hate tourist.
Really? The most touristic region, many of them live from tourism. They love foreigners a lot.

*Hotels don't have good service.
What did you expectt from a cheap hotel? Go to Belmont, Marriot for quality.

*The other tourist chicks are trashy
You blame that you didn't have luck with cusqueñas. You speak english and there are some swiss,germans,israelis,brazilians,argentines,even americans who are solid 7 or 7.5. You will need just normal game to get them.

*Tourist traps

Everywhere of the world.

*Poisinous food

Peruvian cuisine is one of the top in the world. Recently, "Central" was choosen as the third best restaurant of the world. There is a great variety of seafood, jungle,chifa,criollo and more. You can ask to locals for recommendations or even search in TripAdvisor(useful).

In conclusion: No one has anything against you. Your lack of game and negativity are your big drawbacks. I have had meetings with members and they are having a good time, You are the unique who is constantly giving bad reputation to Peru. Tons of lurkers or members who hasn't been here can believe you.

If the tourist places of Peru put you in trouble, You wouldn't survive in my places. Instead of this, I recommend to analyze yourself, improve your game, take amazing photos of the sightseeing, read the Vinny's Instagram Datasheet and see the changes. Pm if you want to ask something.

Drix

Messages In This Thread