rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I deal with girls that piss me off at the bar

How I deal with girls that piss me off at the bar

We have had a lot of threads lately about women getting stupid and I wanted to share how I handle this in most situations.

Let's say a girl is talking shit to you or yelling. At that point find your way to the closest beer bottle or excuse yourself for a second and get a beer.

An American beer with lots of carbonation Bud, Miller etc.

Hold your beer with your thumb over the top and smack the bottom on your knee or any hard surface then spray it in her face. Sounds easy?

Depending on how much of a bitch she is being you have to calibrate how much carbonation you want to build in the bottle so this will require some practice at home.

Lets say some slut is talking dumb shit and you want to just fire a warning shot. So what you do is a quick shake of the bottle to build up just enough pressure to shoot a small amount of spray in her face. That means shut the fuck up bitch. Don't over do it because you will waste the pressure to unload a second and final drench-down on her. The second shot you will have to hit the bottle on the bar and wait two seconds to unleash the rest of the beer.

Most dudes will watch and not try to white knight until the entire spray down has ended so a graceful exit is possible.

The girl will be more concerned with being soaked (make up, clothes etc) so she wont make a quick attack on you. Her girlfriends will just stare in amazement how much beer can come out of the bottle.

Get some cheap beers and practice these moves at home and plan your exit before the knighting starts.

Messages In This Thread