rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dusseldorf, Germany

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:06 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2012 11:39 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I am wondering if anybody on here has been to Dusseldorf?

I am flying there in 2-3 months for business but i want to have some fun while im there. Anybody to breakdown about what goes on there, where to stay, easeness of girls, places to day game, hip hop clubs, how the local woman respond to ''brothers'', etc

I would appreciate if anybody could throw a datasheet on this.

Thanks

I had a layover in Dusseldorf this past year for a day (missed my flight) as a connecting stop on a flight from Tel Aviv to San Francisco.

All you need to do is head over to this area called Altstadt (Old Town). There's lots of bars, clubs and restaurants there in between some very narrow streets.

Hit up Stahwerk on Friday or Saturday (it's a huge dance club that stays open until 6am). That's where you go dressed to impressed. Lots of chicks apparently. I didn't go but my boy from Germany told me about it.

Make sure you try some local beer. It's some of the best you'll find in Germany.

Good advice. The women in Germany aren't as easy as they are in some places, but not that hard. Perfect opener is to learn a few phrases in German for an opener then transition in a funny way to English. Plus, they're not talkers the way the airheads over here are so your conversational skills have to be tight. Also, you've definitely got to visit the red light district.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Messages In This Thread