rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manizales, colombia

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-14-2012 03:23 PM)ibaguesucks305 Wrote:  

Have any of you guys ever been to this place? Or even heard about it?

When i was in Colombia my uncle kept telling me that manizales is one of the best places in colombia to find freaky girls, he`s been living in colombia for 20 years so i take is word 100%.

I just googled this city on google images and it looks beautiful. Half the city is full of snow all year round and theres a bunch of snowboarding spots. The next time i go to colombia im going to try and make a trip there.

Are you sure you googled the right manizales?

It doesn't snow in Manizales Colombia....I've never been there but I have driven past it a couple of times on my way from Cali to Medelllin.

Anyway I have a friend that used a dating agency there.

http://www.manizalescupido.com/index.html

It's an agency that chicks join to meet foreigners....I have a friend that used it and liked the women there.....my friend is one hell of a nice guy but doesn't aim very high if you ask me.

Did a quick search for the women from 18 to 25 and didn't see anything over a 5 on my scale (from 1 to 10).....but it's good to know where the bottom is..... and this is rock bottom.....anybody can date these types in Manizales or just about anywhere in Colombia and you don't have to be rich or good looking. jajaja

With some cash, game and gook looks or spanish.....you should do much better.

Messages In This Thread