rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:50 AM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

. . .

Scrambled, in future If you want to attack everything I post please p.m. me instead of posting it on thread as it is derailing the thread, and others probably do not want to read a mud-slinging match between two posters. Thanks.

"What you do is so loud, I cannot hear what you say".

It isn't an "attack", which implies again that you are some victim, but rather a response to your aggressively expressed, usually false, and always exaggerated claims (i.e., whining), all of which are not only unhelpful, unmanly, but misleading to readers. A combination of whining and falsity strikes me as contemptible as well as offensive, and deserving of reply.

Nor am I derailing the thread; but preventing you from doing so.

As long as you post publicly, you consent and open yourself to public responses. It is an ironic twist of your "PM" request, that not only do you presume to think you are above being refuted publicly, but also miss that this not even about you, but correcting the record on travel to Peru for the thousands of viewers of this forum.

But we know you will continue to post publicly, as misery loves company, and whinging the I-am-superior-but-somehow-a-victim-and-Peru-sucks-but-I-never-leave nonsense to only one's self is never as satisfying.

Messages In This Thread