rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

@Aus

Sorry for your experience in Huaraz, I´ve been there recently for a couple of days. Beautiful landscapes, not so beautiful women. It´s very unusual to get robbed like this in broad daylight. Actually the only time I got robbed by gun in Peru happened at 4 in the morning in Barranco where I used to live. I totally agree about the Tourism police - they are, like a lot of other peruvian officials, just useless, lazy and not really interested in helping. Not to mean to generalise peruvian people here, I love them. But if you actually have a problem and need some help it might need a lot of work.

On the other hand I totally have to disagree about your food experience. While the food in Huaraz indeed is very basic and not outstanding, it is overall just tasty, fast, cheap and absolutely divers. Nothing beats a good old Chifa, Aji de Gallina or Anticuchos.

Anyways, I´m recently really lazy in going out and jumping in the Partyscene. Anybody who is in Peru right now care for sharing some secret spots? I´ve seen a lot of hot chicas in the new Club Frida, but it´s overfilled with thirsty gringos and seems very posh.

Messages In This Thread