rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

After getting my Iphone pickpocketed in Cusco some weeks ago yesterday I got robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight. Two men one armed with a gun walked into the tour agency I was in and robbed me and the employee of the tour agency. This happened in Huaraz where I am now. My mobile and wallet got stolen. I reported it to the tourism police who were usless and annoying as fuck. They are even making me pay a fee for the fucking police report, which they refused to even translate into English (this was at the tourism police). I was late to arrive at the tour agency for my tour agency by 20 minutes because some food I ate the night before (at a more expensive restaurant mind you) made me vomit the next morning which made me 20 minutes late. If I was on time I would have been out of the agency and never got robbed. This was after a tour I was on (the same day I ate the dodgy dinner) where I got lost because of a lack of signs and a useless tour guide (he was actually just a cook not a tour guide, because they split the group in two and only had 1 tour guide) and then the tour company bus to go back to Hauraz broke down and I had to wait a long time and catch 2 collectivos back to Hauraz. Fucking Peru!!

Messages In This Thread