rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote: (10-16-2016 04:47 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2016 12:48 PM)Mario Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:16 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Just got off a 2-hour Skype session with a dude who wants me to teach at an international school in Albania.
2,500 eur/mo. Not sure what to do.

This topic is giving me mixed feelings, plus I'd be in a coastal town of Dorres (100,000 population). FML I have 1 week to reply

If I would be you, I would choose to give teachings in Tirana.

Much bigger city ( 1,1 million people), some of my american friends told me that it has a great night life, good restaurants, cheap to expensive hotels, 4 big shopping centers around etc.

It is the only place in Albania for pussy hunting and during the evening it seems to have a considerably high quality females Don't know how available they are though, but if you are going to stay for a long time, you will have a lot of chances

You can also save a lot of money there at the same time.

I have also heard that Kosovar Albanian girls are very good looking, with amazing bodies, but Kosovar Albanian guys are tall and robust plus aggressive and cockblocking to my experience with them in New York.

These are my 2 cents.

Hey man, sorry for the late reply but just saw this due to the topic bump. Much appreciated on the rundown and it sounds like i really dodged a bullet there (now i'm in China)
However, I have since been offered a job in Tirana, for a similar salary. It seems more appealing but I've lived in cities where the nightlife was fun / adventurous / hot girls, but rarely get laid, and I just don't want to go through that again. May have to respectfully decline this offer too. Albania doesn't sound like what I thought it'd be, sounds too middle-eastern like >_>

Dont worry dude, I wasn't logged in here for like 1 month.

Nah man, there is nothing middle eastern there, at least in Tirana, and at least for me.

If you can get laid easily with a girl, that what kind of fun is that?

Having plenty of sexy girls around, especially at the evening, dressing very feminine, endless bars , restaurants, hotels and pubs makes the place open for chances, even if Albanian girls are not easy.

After all this is the good of globalization, the american culture of easy girls and mass sexuality makes the girls even in more conservative places more open to foreigners.

If I may ask, where in Med Europe have you lived before?

Messages In This Thread