rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

Career Coaches HATE HIM - RVF Member Discovers ONE WEIRD TRICK to Career Improvement

This was a very amusing post, and the advice is excellent. As an employer, I think this is a very good idea, and I would be happy to reward the employee who consistently did stuff like this. I'll probably do it myself though - before I have to fork out a 50% raise. The important point is that this *does* have a fundamental effect on morale. Sharing food is a fundamental act of humanity, and something that equalises all involved for those few brief moments.

Even if you are personally doing it to get ahead, which is a very fine motivation and one any employer should support, you are also making yourself a valuable part of the company fabric. As an employer, I am always looking for ways to improve the quality of life for my guys. Little things like this from their co-workers are actually a big deal, and help create the right environment regardless of whether your motivation is purely cynical or not (I suspect not entirely).

Messages In This Thread