rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Russian language assistance thread

Vinny's Russian language assistance thread

I want to start this thread where anyone of you who is learning Russian or is currently in a Russian speaking country can ask me (a native speaker) for advice.
I am not a teacher, but learning languages is my hobby (I can speak 4) so I believe I can help.

Lets say you have translated a sentence with google translate and can't be sure if this actually makes sense or sounds correct or not? Ask me here.

Is there something you can't translate using conventional means? Slang or swear words? Ask me here.

Began learning and can't understand some concept? Ask me here.

Can't understand a proverb? Ask me here.

Can't understand some cultural thing? Well you know what to do [Image: smile.gif]

Any question about the Russian Language I will be happy to answer in this thread. Ask anything that you think is relevant.
I might also be able to answer some of you questions regarding traveling to Russian speaking countries: Ukraine, Russia and Baltics.
If there is something I can't answer I am sure other members will chime in.

For the beginners in Russian here is how I learn languages.

Ask away!

P.S. Why am I creating a lot of threads recently:

When I am on vacation I barely have time to visit forum.
I am currently back to work which means I have a lot of time behind the computer. That allows me to catch up with my previous travels, write the sheets and share all the information and ideas I have stored up in my head.

Messages In This Thread