rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minneapolis

Minneapolis

I was there about a month and a half ago, it was one of the last weekends with nice sunny weather. Something I haven't seen talked about in the data sheets is Lake Calhoun. If you happen to be in Minneapolis during the Spring/Summer, do yourself a favor and go to lake Calhoun. I swear I did not see one ugly girl there the entire time. Every fit, hot, girl in the city between 18-33 will be there walking around, doing yoga, playing volleyball, laying out in bikinis etc. I was there with a chick and I had to force myself not to stare at the bubble butt girls in bikinis laying out next to me.

Minneapolis is probably one of the most underrated cities for women and just in general. Women are gorgeous, very few fatties, and very nice. Only downside is it's also an extremely liberal city with lots of feminists. A lot like Denver.

Messages In This Thread