rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine- Romania Autumn 2016

Ukraine- Romania Autumn 2016

I did this trip in reverse a few years ago. I was only 18 so take some of my advise with a grain of salt as more mature men may have a different experience. In general:

Romania:
-> Generally cheap, though not as cheap as ukraine or moldova.
-> Transylvania is gorgeous, some great historical hikes and sites (to do with Vlad Tepes of course! - Poenari Castle was fun, Bran is supposed to be good as well)
-> Cluj was by far the best city for game/girls around this time of year I visited in Romania/Moldova. University town with lots of great bars and friendly attractive girls. If you are on a flag mission GO HERE, I cannot stress this enough. I wish I had had more than a weekend here (I got very close to a SNL but my wingman failed with the friend and inadvertently cock blocked me).
-> I wasn't a fan of Bucharest, some people on the forums seem to like it personally I found it boring, dirty, and didn't really experience much nightlife.

Moldova: (I recommend no more than a week here all up)
-> Chisinau is pretty cool, a weird mix of Russian and Romanian. Strong Mafia presence as well. In terms of game, I went to a few nightlife spots but found most of the younger girls uninterested in guys there age (all the hot ones had much older bf's and would dance 'for them' in the centre of the club, you approached at your own risk). Met some cool guys but in general I think there are better places (see Cluj or Kiev/Odessa) for game.
-> Tiraspol is pretty boring. It sounds cool and the monuments and structures are interesting but I didn't get a strong game vibe. I was only here for an afternoon and wandered around - I don't think you need more.

Ukraine:
-> There's lots of info on here about Ukraine so check it out, I love Odessa for the nightlife and Austo-Hungarian feel. I have friends with family hook ups in clubs here and the talent is out of this world.
-> However, Kiev was my favourite city all up for game in Ukraine. Bionica was a great club that I still remember to this day and just in terms of amount of stuff to do, size of population etc. this is a place you put effort into and stay in for a while and you will see results.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have on PM - also i'll be in Central/South America at the end of the year as well so let me know if you want to converge.

Messages In This Thread