rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Well I am there just over 2 weeks.

I am thirsty for notches so I might have to do what you said about those foreigners with 10 notches per month at least until I get out of Peru again. My game is not good, so that may be the only option, if I dont want to be sexless for days on end during this stay, I am already starting to look at Peru as temporary only, depending on how it goes. As I will get a visa to Brazil in Lima so I will stay in Peru for the rest of the year then get the visa. I might mostly use it to get that then head into the Amazon. Some people have said different about it and said that if you pick the easiest kind, you will enjoy great "quantity over quality" and bang every day. I will be there soon so I will be able to report back on the real truth of if or not there are girls that can be banged all the time. I belive that the only reason for the difference in reports is the quality of the girls these statements are based on. If you are talking about only non indigenous, beautiful white, then yeah, you may be right, maybe very few notches, if you are talking about natives, the report cold be quite different. We will find out the details when I am there next month!

If I can't get new notches all the time in Lima, then its not the place for me to stay and I will go somewhere else where I can get it. But not the Philippines.

Messages In This Thread