rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Peru Master Thread 2

Let`s continue with the last part.

Competence

Peruvians guys stend to be short, in an study i aw that the average height in Lima is 5' 5(1.64 cm), it is normal to see guys below 5'3, especially in the sierra and jungle. In terms of looks, a light skin man with average height and some desired features for peruanas, he can be easily considered in the top 5-10%.

The gym cuiture and fashion clothes style are still low. The big advantage of peruanos is that They are not afraid to approach, some have decent game and a developed dance floor game.

Honestly, I want to believe that for a RVF member would be so easy to separate from the average peruano or other loser foreigners(There are many backpacker types with horrible game,broken). The hardest competition is with rich peruanos(10%) who tend to be whiter, taller,european looking, amazing cars(BMW,Mercedes, Audi Porsche) and high social circles.

Peruvian Secret Society

I put this name to the hot girls(7.5+) that most of members and other foreigners don`t see. In reality is not a secret society, but it is super exclusive. Do you really think that You will go to Barranco and Miraflores and see the best peruvian talent?

The answer is not,even if you see some decent looking girls, most of A1 are partying in Bolivar Hotel, private houses of La Planicie, Casuarinas, Larco,La Molina, summer houses of Asia and North Peru.

Let`s explain with a short story. In the Past(years ago), You go to private universities, nice clubs, Miraflores Disco and You could find tons and tons of white good looking peruanas. The actual situation is that Mestizos(mixed blood) are becoming rich and getting more power, They are called Los nuevos Ricos(The new riches), Now they can afford expensive houses,clubs, universities,trips.

The problem is that white riches don`t tolerate the New Mestizo high class and try to avoid, then private parties are the result. Recommendation is that if you get soccial circle, good things are waiting for you.

Food

TripAdvisor is your bestfriend, i wrote coments of restaurants(my passion) most of the days, I would recommend Chifa Titi, Madam Tusan, Maido, Central, La Rosa Nautica, Segundo Muelle. If you find Huariques(hidden restaurants with great food and cheap prices), try it, you won`t forget. I strongly suggest to have seafood.

Tips and Expectation

*Don`t come here if You are expecting to get the 2 or 3 digits notch count, Philipiness, Thailand or Indonesia wait for you. I have met average foreigners with bad game getting 10 girls per month, but these guys were mostly exchange students(6-12 months here) and banging below 5` peruanas. i respect personal decissions, but A decent foreigner can access to some good local material.

*DonĀ“t be an asshole, Yeah it may works with your westerners or american girls, but peruanas(exceptions) tend to be friendlier and don`t play too much games.

*Try most of peruvian food and travel to different regions, If you love adventure, definitely Peru is one of the greatest countries for that.

*Be careful of Bricheras(gringo hunters), peperas(girsl who put drugs in alcohol), scammers.

*Use Uber is so dann cheap and safe.

*Try to have a decent behavior, in some parts, foreigners are getting a bad reputation(bother girls,drugs,drink, ugly,backpacker type)

*Regatea(ask for disscounts) everything.

*Read the detailed information of NovaVirtu and Designate, it will give you an idea of things that a decent member can expect here and I like the phrase of the first member: Beginner or expert, Peru is a great place to meet and develop your game.

*Yeah Peruvians are not hot as brazilians or colombians, but there is still some talent.

*Don`t focus too much in Tinder, it is good, but the best chicks are not there, you can do some day and night game, you will realize how easy you can develop your game and charm.

*Be aware of the risk and analyze the places you will visit.

Final Words

I was preparing a peruvian vocabulary, but maybe it is not necessary to post it, This is one my last intel relate to my country, i hope It helps the member, even for the thousand of lurkers who really want and like Peru. If you have any question and you deserve an answer, i will help, Feel free to post here, PM me as long as you are a red Pill member. Saludos

Drix

Messages In This Thread