rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Nice thread. I agree that style is paramount, but a lot of the examples above come off as a little too dressy for my overall vibe. A lot of guys--myself included--look a little too "Jehovah's Witness" in a tie, vest, and jacket. I dress up like this, but not for my day-to-day.

I tend to layer, but I go more casual with it. As someone pointed out, fit is everything. I wear fashion sneakers, stylish socks, tailored fashion denim, v-necks, and nice sweaters. When it's cold, I throw a heavy, stylish coat over a knit sweater/t-shirt combination. Everything fits right. I accessorize, but not to the point of looking douchey.

What kind of denim do you go for? I normally wear 7 For All Mankind or Buffalo, but have been reading more about raw denim like A.P.C. being much better. Not to mention, Buffalo jeans don't last for shit. Any experience with selvedge raw denim jeans?

Messages In This Thread