rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-08-2016 07:43 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

I said at least basic English. Most speak decent English in Kiev. Outside of Kiev it's a different story. For example, I did a day game session yesterday. Every single girl spoke some level of English. They all learn it in school.

I'm going to a private movie theatre tonight with a hot 24 year old lawyer that speaks perfect English tonight. She has no desire to leave Ukraine (right now anyway).

Most people in general like to stay in their home country, hot women included. It's where their friends and family are. It's where they're most comfortable. I don't get this idea that just because a girl is hot and speaks English she'll automatically want to jump ship. I've met too many Ukrainian girls that tell me otherwise.

Ok, I forgot the ones who actually have secured a high-paying job, like business lawyer for a big private firm.

Anyway, I disagree with the following part of your post: "Most speak decent English in Kiev", and I correct for you: Most speak decent English in central Kiev.

As to "having learned English at school", first thing a EE girl tells you is usually how at school they did not learn good English language "because teacher verry bad".

Messages In This Thread