rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Quote: (01-07-2012 09:00 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2012 07:26 PM)tiikaa Wrote:  

Hey guys I am German!! so I probably can tell you a lot about German girls, however not from the point of view of an American.. You guys are right, many German fellas will not dare to do cold approaches! Only PUAs do that here lol.. and if you got game you can be very successful! (and if you are dark you can be successful as well with some German girls) Blacks, Latinos and also Arabs will do fine.. even Germans with dark hair do better than blondes.. seems like German girls dont like blondes, but on the other hand German guys DO like blondes (WTF??) you´ll see a lot of chicks (who are dark blond by nature) dye their hair even blonder.. I am blond but thanks to PU I am learning to loose my fear of approaching and so I can have some success as well, BUT: I came to the conclusion that German girls ARE NOT EVEN WORTH the effort! they ARE cold and they are boring as hell (most of them, not all, I never like to generalize but to give you some information I have to)..They are also less feminine than girls in other countries! Don´t you like feminine girls? Why would you come to Germany then??
I have lived in Argentina too and I absolutely loved it (Although Argentina gets no love on this website)! Ppl were sooo friendly overthere I couldnt believe it! I speak perfectly Spanish and now have more latin friends in Germany than German friends! It´s quite easy to make friends with them (and I mean good friens, not in a superficial way) and hook up latinas here because they all say I am like the first German they met who actually was friendly to them and not cold !! I mean I was born here but I never managed to find out why Germans don´t like to treat eachother nicely.. gotta get out here sooN!! This year I´m gonna move to Colombia for study [Image: smile.gif] for more information please feel free to ask

Yeah dark-haired men and dark men in general (blacks and latins) do well with Germans from my observations. I actually met an aristocratic Colombian when I was in London chopping it up with a banker friend. Dude was dating a HOT German chick--one of the few I've ever seen (check out the pics). She had her own money too. German women love Latin culture as well apparently. Plenty of them roll dolo in South America.

She's very attractive...only hope her personality matched.

Great thing about a goodlooking German girl is ,although she might appear a bit snooty,in my experience they're always nasty as fuck in the boudoir.I like that combo,a real lady out and about and then kink and sleaze in the sack!

They Really love sex for pleasures sake...not as a bargaining tool for something.

Messages In This Thread