rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Expertise on German Girls

Expertise on German Girls

Quote: (01-08-2012 03:32 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2012 09:00 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah dark-haired men and dark men in general (blacks and latins) do well with Germans from my observations. I actually met an aristocratic Colombian when I was in London chopping it up with a banker friend. Dude was dating a HOT German chick--one of the few I've ever seen (check out the pics). She had her own money too. German women love Latin culture as well apparently. Plenty of them roll dolo in South America.

Dude, are you saying chicks of her caliber are ridiculously rare in Germany?

Man, that's what I've heard. I don't think you'll find Heidi Klum types too often in Germany. I've seen a few here and there, but not many. Same with the Germans I've met in my travels. I still haven't properly explored Germany though. I would really have to check out Berlin ( a big one) and some other places before I could make a thorough assessment. I've been to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf and I didn't see chicks of her caliber there. Most of the German chicks I saw had a serious demeanor and average looks.

From what I've read on this thread as well, it doesn't seem Germany for the most part has a high level of talent that's consistent.

Messages In This Thread