rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

Over most of my life, I have been in search of the "perfect city" or place to move to and live.

After banging my head against the wall, I have finally figured it out, there is no "perfect place" or at least, I haven't found it.

What I do think however is that if you pick two cities for spending part of the year in each, you can do pretty damn well.

I am interested in what your guys opinions are for two cities, anywhere in the world you could choose.

Keep it limited to two cities for this exercise.

List them and give reasoning behind the choices.

I will start it off:

Lately I am really feeling this combo lately:

Wintertime: Miami

Great weather without the Draconian Police State of California. Great geographical location for "stab outs" to South America and Europe. Close to NYC as well. Fly girls. Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach close by. Both places are like taking candy from a baby.

Summertime: Montreal

Dope as hell spot. Only downside is the weather. In summer: Problem Solved. Close to NYC. Europe.

Alternate Summer Choice: A city in Coastal Spain, not exactly sure which one yet. (And after a summer trip to both coasts, I am still not sure which coast).

Better weather than California in summer, surfing, topless girls and close to make attack moves to Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro etc. Epic grinds and beaches with phenomenal lifestyle to boot.

What are your guys take on this?

Messages In This Thread