rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame Saturated Cities in Eastern Europe--Foreign PUAs Ruining Entire Countries?

Daygame Saturated Cities in Eastern Europe--Foreign PUAs Ruining Entire Countries?

Quote: (09-18-2016 02:28 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2016 08:52 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

The other day I was on a date with a girl I've been seeing here for a few weeks and hanging out with some of her friends at a cafe. She went to the pharmacy for 5 minutes to get something for her friend. We were on a really random street that was almost deserted. When she came back she said a Slovakian guy had approached her and asked her for her number. That was in the middle of nowhere.

There have been some pretty hilarious experiences here when the RVF crew has daygamed in a pack. It becomes a clusterfuck real quickly when more than a few dudes are daygaming in one spot.

You know things are bad when even Slovakian guys are having to travel eastwards to find a woman these days. For a guy grinding it out in the thirstbucket that is the UK, it's a no-brainer to try for sunnier pastures, but for a Slovakian guy?!

I met a guy here who is running game a day or so after this and he says that he met a ton of Slovakians in Ukraine, that they roll around Eastern Europe in packs and that Bratislava has quite a large PUA culture.

Messages In This Thread