rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ecuador + Living in a 3th tier city in SA Datasheet – 2014 *42notches/year

Ecuador + Living in a 3th tier city in SA Datasheet – 2014 *42notches/year

Quote: (09-14-2016 10:59 PM)TheBoom Wrote:  

Good data sheet. Thanks for posting it.

I was looking into Ecuador as a change from Asia. But I joined a variety of Ecuadorian expat groups and came to the conclusion that the expats there are way too PC for me. They seem to be the most PC group I've run across. I ran this by people I know in other countries in South America and they all said that Ecuadorian expats are known for being the most PC in Latin America. I'm from San Francisco and PC is a big part of what drove me out.

I must agree on this. Most expats here are older americans and in general they are very boring people, let´s say 90%. I don´t really mix with them a lot. In Cuenca they are the worst. Some younger American guys are ok, but they are the exception and also theres a couple of Europeans with crazy backgrounds, these guys are cool and have much in common with the RVF crowd. But for me also, it is not easy to make good friends here who are likeminded. With Ecuadorians its even more difficult for a variety of reasons.

Messages In This Thread