rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 months in Eastern Europe/Russia
0 months in Eastern Europe/Russia
Quote: (09-14-2016 05:37 PM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2016 10:28 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I'd skip Krakow.

Krakow is the absolute worst city in Poland for foreigners.

I would rank Poland:

1) Mid-sized town with a lot of University students.
2) Warsaw
3) Krakow

While I see where you are coming from (spent a year between Warsaw and Krakow), both Warsaw and Krakow also attract the hottest and most sexually open minded women from all around Poland. They might have easier foot in the door in cities such as Lodz due to lack of competition but women might be slightly more on the conservative end.

The reason why people hate on Warsaw / Krakow in this forum is because there's no same level of exotic factor and male competition is stronger but considering stats of you OP and his buddy, they'll do fine.

I am not really hating on Warsaw or Krakow. I like both cities, especially Warsaw I have defended Warsaw many times on this forum.

It's just about choices. A smaller town will give them more access to more quality women with a lot less effort. And even if this doesn't hold true, at the very least, the cost of living will be much lower.

I have to ask the question, without trying to sound like an asshole, Have you lived in Small town Poland?

Polish women aren't super sophisticated and often don't know the difference between British and American/Canadian accents. Often times I was asked where I was from, responding with a "guess", only to have them guess the UK because I spoke English. That means getting lumped in with the British stag tourists that are generally hated on.

Roosh mentions this in Bang Poland. Go with his lead.

Messages In This Thread